A regular check-up includes examination of your pet’s basic bodily systems (e.g. cardio-vascular, respiratory, musculo-skeletal, oral, visual, otic (ears)), which contributes towards an evaluation of overall health. If recommended, blood pressure testing and blood analysis may also occur.
We listen and discuss with you any concerns around changes in behaviour, appetite, bodily functions, mobility, and comfort.
Benefits of regular check-ups include:
- Early detection of health issues
- Monitoring and management of chronic conditions
- Weight management
- Travel health protection
- Preventative health management
- Zoonotic diseases (preventing animal to human transmission of infections)
- Discussion of how preventative measures can enhance life longevity and quality