Therapy laser treatment is available to promote faster healing of wounds and surgical incisions, as well as to treat chronic problems such as muscle and joint pain, arthritis, muscle spasm and stiffness. In this treatment, photons of light in the infrared range stimulate tissue at the cellular level. This deep stimulation leads to normalization of cell function, pain relief, and healing. Damaged cells respond more readily than healthy cells to the energy transfer from laser therapy, and laser therapy has been shown capable of causing cell regeneration. It can also be used immediately post injury.
- Accelerated tissue repair and cell growth; faster wound healing; pain reduction
- Reduced inflammation, swelling and edema; reduced scarring
- Increased cell metabolism
- New blood vessel formation; increased circulation
- Enhanced antioxidant levels
- Improved nerve function
Ask us about anticipated and appropriate treatment schedules.